Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Spending And Receiving


On the odd occasion that I get money it’s either netball, working or lunch money or I find 10c 20c 50c 1$ pieces and save it. I never get anything handed to me, but when I need money for school.  Pocket money in my family is in possible to get.

Saving my money to get some thing I really want is very easy but some time it can be tempting to spend it on things that a normal kid does, lollies, but when there is something bigger and better that I can reach for if I set my mind to it.



Spending for me is like christmas morning opening presents, but there also the error of no money left so what I do is get what I need, like shoes closest then what I want and at the end try save some money for a starter for my next big spend.


No comments:

Post a Comment