Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Pointers On What To Post Online

This is a few tips on what to make Public and keep Private online and at the bottom is also an example of about me learning  from this

Public
Private
  • First name
  • school
  • personality
  • Age
  • friends
  • achievements
  • My likes
  • sports
  • culture (nationality)
  • grade
  • favorites
  • images
  • Talents
  • Family
  • Facebook
  • last name
  • date of birth
  • family names
  • email
  • passwords
  • dislikes
  • middle name
  • address
  • phone number (home)
  • secrets
  • bank account details
ABOUT ME:
Kia ora, My name is Sarah and I am a year 8 student in  room 5 that loves school. I go to te kura pūwāhi Ingarangi / Point England School.

I love to learn and the main thing in school that helps me get along is friends. My favorite Singer/Rapper is Eminem. I love food and adore animals. I love to take long walks along the beach. I love playing Netball and love watching rugby league  ‘Go Queensland”. My goal for term 3 is to keep on track of work and to get into as many things as I can because on it being my last year of intermediate. In the future I would love to learn more Te Reo Maori because of living in New Zealand and my whanau.  

No comments:

Post a Comment