Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

My Netbook Reflection

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?maths, reading,writing and spelling

  • What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?For math I learn how to problem solve using different sites on the internet.
  • What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online . I have learnt my time tables using xtar maths
  • What have you learnt from your friend this year.Nikki has help me to learn my xtar maths,math whizz and practices work online.
  • What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year ( not teacher or classmate)My aunty has helped me with spelling
  •   How have you helped other kids learn this year. I Haven’t   because most of them don’t like me
  • How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year.Yes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment